Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rifle/ Drag/Shooting Mat

Options
  • 18-12-2008 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Evening all just thought id share this with ye, if any one is after a good budget rifle drag bag i would recommend the following. Just recieved it this afternoon after waiting two long days for it to come from the u.k. Got to say its a fantastic bag/ matt. I was after one for a while that could be used as a matt and a bag but had seen a few that were to pricey. I got the black one and to be honest the picture on the net does not do it justice. So if ye are after a last minute x mass present its well worth it.

http://www.uktactical.com/acatalog/Warrior_Sniper_Drag_Bag.html

Oh yea they are on sale at the moment :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭dos29

Took your advice and went for it, even though the picture on the website made it look like crap. Got the black version, and I could not be happier!
    Its good material, well made, well thought out design for a shooting mat, works great as a combi because its a good rifle bag, and its DIRT CHEAP for what ya get(shipping included, in my opinion).
    I even bought a pair of boots off them as well. Best price I could find for the ones I was after. Still waiting for those cos they're on back order, but I wont complain cos I dont need them for a while.
    Shooting mat is the biz though, thanks for the tip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

dos29 wrote: »
    Took your advice and went for it, even though the picture on the website made it look like crap. Got the black version, and I could not be happier!
    Its good material, well made, well thought out design for a shooting mat, works great as a combi because its a good rifle bag, and its DIRT CHEAP for what ya get(shipping included, in my opinion).
    I even bought a pair of boots off them as well. Best price I could find for the ones I was after. Still waiting for those cos they're on back order, but I wont complain cos I dont need them for a while.
    Shooting mat is the biz though, thanks for the tip off.

Cool glad you like it, I cant fault it iv had it out a few times and got to admit it its a great combi. For the money you cant beat it ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

that link isnt working for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

that link isnt working for me?

Check out there main web site that link would not open for me either

http://www.uktactical.com/

Look under bags and backpacks etc then check out warrior gear

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭derek_g34

• Advertisement
Advertisement