Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

digital sports wristwatch with lap memory recall in Limerick shops?

Options
  • 18-12-2008 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

I do a lot of swimming and like to keep a log of my times. My current watch (a casio el cheepo at circa 45 euros bought about 2 yrs ago in H Samuel shop in Limerick) has died and the same shop dont know if any of the watches they currently stock have this function :confused: , and anyway they are too busy to look for me (their words!)
    I had a look myself and am pretty sure that none of the watches in the window had this function.
    Before I go looking to buy a replacement watch off some website, does anybody know a shop in Limerick that would stock such a watch at a reasonable price (ie less then 80 or 90 euros?)

Advertisement