Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Party Statement on Handgun Ban

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 9mm of love

Hi All
    I wrote to comrade de burcha, this is my letter:

Dear Ms de Burca
    I would like an apology from you & the green Party for your slanderous and simply wrong statement that I and other Sports Pistol shooters are criminals. How dare you, a person who dose not know me, and obviously the sport I'm involved in, think that removing my right to pocess a gun will reduce crime??.
    I am not involved in crime but I am a voter who will be taking this matter up with my fellow sports shooters & intelligent politicians, including the Taoiseach, who recently presented awards for a shooting compitition in the Midlands??
    Your blundering disregard for my freedom tells me all the stereotypes I didn't believe up till now about your party are true. If you decide to ignore my request for an apology You will be honouring the stereotype that the green party cannot admit mistakes and really don't understand the electorate??

I thank a God (that you probably dont beleive in) you are not an elected member of the dail!
    Yours Sincerely

In the the UK "these types" were able to sell there lies & turn the UK into a slightly worse craphole than it already was. This dose not happen in the US because in the US they defend guns at all times where as in the UK shooter stuck there heads in the sand in the hope it would blow over.
    Dont forget after pistols is rifles then shotguns then hare coursing. Karl Marx is laughing in hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭BornToKill

i'm holding my breath

I really wouldn't ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

BornToKill wrote: »
    I really wouldn't ...

Take the advice son, it aint worth dying For:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 ancienthunter

Hey I don't know much about politics but I always would have thought if I were to vote for anyone it would be the green party.

What options do I have now.

Do the green party not understand that it is our modern way of living that is destroying the planet. How can they call themselves the green party. Do they go to the anti hunting protests and then go to a restarante and eat a chicken that has mutated to have no legs because it is in a 1foot by 1 foot box for its entire life.

It is unbelivable how out of touch some modern people are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Hey I don't know much about politics but I always would have thought if I were to vote for anyone it would be the green party.

Do the green party not understand that it is our modern way of living that is destroying the planet. How can they call themselves the green party. Do they go to the anti hunting protests and then go to a restarante and eat a chicken that has mutated to have no legs because it is in a 1foot by 1 foot box for its entire life.

That would be them allright. Any green party member that isn't a vegetarian should be pro-hunting. It would only be a logical implication of their ideology for flip's sake. Eating an animal that has lived in optimal conditions, has selected it's own diet and is harvested by a small "one man one gun" operation an processed locally. Can you get much greener ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Do they go to the anti hunting protests and then go to a restarante and eat a chicken that has mutated to have no legs because it is in a 1foot by 1 foot box for its entire life.

Those cube shaped chickens will be the end of us all! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭PJ Hunter

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2009/0110/1231515468138.html
    Big Game hunting in Ireland :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Go and book a Sharps and buy a pony they're releasing the ferocious Charolais Buffalo !!!:D Strictly to reduce global warming of course.

Go and book a Sharps and buy a pony they're releasing the ferocious Charolais Buffalo !!!:D Strictly to reduce global warming of course.

Are they related to american bufflow. Did Richard Harris (film) in a man called Horse hunt them with a sharps? http://www.riflesmith.com/

180px-American_bison_k5680-1.jpg

dongoffinet.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement