Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can iPhone 3g open/view PDF docs?

• 18-12-2008 8:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭

I thought they could however i tried to open one in hotmail today and it just wont do anything when i try to open it, bloody pissin me off!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Only if it's in the email account you have set up on the phone - hotmail charge for an account that works with the iPhone I use Yahoo it works fine - you can't open them directly from webmail using Safari.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭cojomo2

what a **** 1!

eamon234 wrote: »
    Only if it's in the email account you have set up on the phone - hotmail charge for an account that works with the iPhone I use Yahoo it works fine - you can't open them directly from webmail using Safari.

is the gmail one free? tryin to set it up but it doesnt seem to work..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

gmail opens them :D

good stuff, all sorted:D

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 74 ✭✭crc

I can open PDFs on my iPhone 3G.

I just opened this one through Safari:
    http://www.nra.ie/RoadSchemeActivity/CorkCountyCouncil/N8FermoyWatergrasshill/Map,15505,en.pdf

Advertisement