Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC (NTL) Very Slow this Evening (Dublin 11)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭anonymousjunkie

I'm seeing a speed improvement alright, still about 5Mb off what it is usually, but still some dns issues

I can get back on some more sites, all the MS lot are back now

Download speed gone again

• Registered Users Posts: 8 GARTECH

xbox live back and running dublin south side

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

375268349.png

Gah - all over the shop - it works for 1 minute then it goes back down to this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

Looks like they were telling the truth about working on it, I'm back up and full running now.

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Really slow in Waterford tonight too. It wouldnt let me into Gmail for a good while earlier. I'm glad I saw this thread, I bought a new router today and I thought I was having problems with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Its been brutally slow in Galway tonight too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Seems normal again now for me.

me too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

yeah looking good now, I spent the downtime in the pub..... totally worth it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Cow Moolester

Going...to punch...UPC...

378062435.png

That's my super fast 20mb broadband. My upload is actually faster than my download

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Mines fine tonight, CowMolestor

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

this looks like it is happening to me again, is everybody else doing ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i am getting my full my 10mb and web pages are loading fast i must say switching to upc from ibb dsl was a good idea and i am very happy with it.

381548058.png

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

tba wrote: »
    this looks like it is happening to me again, is everybody else doing ok?
    ep been happening to me aswell over the last hour or two.. been trying to play opn the xbox and people having probs connecting to me..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I was getting normal speedtest results, but my pings were all over the place lastnight. I Was spiking over 30,000 to a server that I normally ping between 120 and 150 to lastnight .

Advertisement