Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies urgent assistance needed ASAP!

Options
  • 18-12-2008 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭

OK all here's the situation. About two months ago a girl joined our course on Erasmus from eastern Europe. To cut a long story short we got on REALLY well and one thing led to another.
    I'm crazy about this girl and she feels the same about me. Thing is she's going home on Saturday and tomorrow is our last day together. We only got together relatively recently but as I said we are mad about each other.

I need suggestions as to what to do tomorrow. I haven't got very much money but I want to make it a very special day. You know; the kind she won't forget.
    We might not see each other again as money is an issue and looks to be a major problem for the foreseeable future.
    In summary I've never met anyone like her. She's everything I ever wanted in a girl and more and I may never see her again. What can I do to make tomorrow unforgettable for her?
    All suggestions, no matter how unorthodox will be entertained. Please, please help.
    Thanks in advance...:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It might help if you said where you're located, just so I can know which forum to move this to.

Oh all right, it's Christmas and I'd hate to get in the way of true lust love so I'll leave it here for the ladies to help you, but location really would help. There's no point in someone telling you about an amazing place in Donegal if you're in Kerry. Have fun. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭coolbeans

Woops sorry. I'm in Dublin. Around Deansgrange. Thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Just spotted this and I'm a guy but the obious solution were time and money is concerned is a nice restaraunt ,somewere you both havent being before .But if that is to simple /expensive and not your idea than will hand you over to ladies .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Write how you feel in form of a poem song or compostion.
    Cook her an amazing meal make her a CD (not too cheesy) of songs that will remind her of the time you spent together.
    Get drunk have unforgettable sex.

Best of luck :);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

If you're not going to see each other for a while then you should spend the whole day together with as little distractions as possible? That would be what I'd try to do. When she remembers her last day in Dublin of this year with you she isn't going to be counting up how much you spent on her.

Edit: in light of pseudonym1's suggestion I am available for poetry composition for a small fee. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

My dream date would be walking all around Dublin looking at the Christmas sights. Take her for a walk along Grafton, watch the street performers play, look at the lights and window displays. Then a romantic dinner somewhere beautiful (maybe Saba?), with wine, and ridiculous savage sex later on.

Or you could take her to Howth to walk around the beach and for a nice seafood meal.

PillyPen wrote: »
    ridiculous sex later on

Is that sex dressed as clowns? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Zaph wrote: »
    Is that sex dressed as clowns? :confused:

Lolz, all right, made it a bit more Irish for ya!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

A nice day romantic day out like the previous poster said, then cook her a nice meal, something she likes can be as simple as burger and chips if thats what she's into. Keep in touch with her, the internet is a wonderful thing for things like that...then in a few years, who knows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jessie-dub

What about taking her ice-skating in Smithfield if you could stretch for the cash, then just wandering around Dublin taking in all the atmosphere and maybe strolling around the 12 Days of Christmas market on the docks, and you could take her somewhere like the Queen of Tarts in Cows Lane for cake! My boyfriend and I, both Dubs, had a wandering-around-town day a couple of weeks ago when we were strapped for cash and it was probably the most romantic day I've ever had!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭CoachBoone

Wow, man. I feel for ya. Pretty sick situation ya find yourself in.

What are her interests? There are a load of things you could do but if she is not interested in any of them whats the point? Also, you left it a little late for organising something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Is it just me or is the Ladies Lounge getting more and more like a problem page for men with no imagination?.. what present to get, what day out to go on, what girls really mean when they scratch their earlobe with their left hand twice - is it that they want a shag...etc

Peared wrote: »
    Is it just me or is the Ladies Lounge getting more and more like a problem page for men with no imagination?.. what present to get, what day out to go on, what girls really mean when they scratch their earlobe with their left hand twice - is it that they want a shag...etc

It's just you. There was a spate of it all right, but we have been taking a much firmer stance on that sort of thing lately. Threads will get moved to the appropriate forum or deleted, as you will notice from the Christmas present sticky at the top. So far I've only seen a single present request thread since that was posted. Similarly, a thread like this would normally be moved to one of the Dublin forums, but as I said above, it's Christmas so I'm feeling generous given how little time he has. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

It's just you. There was a spate of it all right, but we have been taking a much firmer stance on that sort of thing lately. Threads will get moved to the appropriate forum or deleted, as you will notice from the Christmas present sticky at the top. So far I've only seen a single present request thread since that was posted. Similarly, a thread like this would normally be moved to one of the Dublin forums, but as I said above, it's Christmas so I'm feeling generous given how little time he has. :)

Bah humbug.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭coolbeans

thanks everyone,
    Great suggestions all. It's a pretty complex situation time-wise hence the lack of organisation prior. heading into the city seems to be a good option.
    wish me luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

what id do is prepare a small picnic if you live away from home tell your flat mates that there presence is not wanted tomorow night at all!

go into a park not stevens green but the one buy candam street nice park jhave a couple of cups of coffee and a something nice ot eat talk ....

movoing on jump on a dart and go for a walk a long one of the beachs along there Not the most entertain views but the effort will count then go for a quiet drink

back into town to your place get a nice botel of wine anything from 5 to 15 is useually ok

cook her dinner.

If you need to know what to cook her or dont know how to cook om me il talk you through how to make her something nice to eat .... :)

Only issue I'd have with the walk on the beach is that there's a gale warning issued for tomorrow and rain is also forecast. Whatever about being able to get shelter in town, a beach would be pretty miserable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Only issue I'd have with the walk on the beach is that there's a gale warning issued for tomorrow and rain is also forecast. Whatever about being able to get shelter in town, a beach would be pretty miserable.

Even better! they can get extra close :)...

The last girl i was seeing before i went abroad we went to the beach all the time when it was blowing a mac 10 wind most stuning to look at .....

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Fox McCloud

I agree with Peared, there does seem to be alot PI style posts in here these days, This one doeas seem exceptionable though seeing as its an emergency :)

Lads, we are not here to explain the mysteries of women to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭McCABE1

There's a Christmas market on at the IFSC full of stalls with fab food and arts and crafts, jewelry, antiques etc. It would be lovely to walk around it, cup of mulled wine, sampling the food and really get in to the Christmas spirit. Then off to some cozy pub (preferable with a fire) to sit in and have a few cozy drinks together and nice intimate converstation. That all sounds so soppy but I like it !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement