Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain Dew Coming?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

whats this mountain dew energy about?

are they bringing out the bog standard "mountain dew" here or what ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Had a bottle of Mountain Dew the other day and it was good :p

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

spar in ennistymon clare have them stocked apparently it has more caffeine than the american version

i like it tho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

I remember once on the last night of a school trip to Paris a friend and I found some garage and bought in a ton of alcohol, including spirits and some green Mountain Dew as a mixer. Was talking to a lad in my class the next day and asked him if he had a good night, he said yeah he got sh*t-faced on shots of that green stuff :o

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

I remember once on the last night of a school trip to Paris a friend and I found some garage and bought in a ton of alcohol, including spirits and some green Mountain Dew as a mixer. Was talking to a lad in my class the next day and asked him if he had a good night, he said yeah he got sh*t-faced on shots of that green stuff :o

Maybe he got hold of some Absinthe, being in France no?

If not, LOL :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

3 bottles of mountain dew energy in the 2 euro shop on thomas street for 2 euro, not sure if it is all 2 euro shops there uk bottles, have the price in sterling on the bottle.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Found some in Cork in the €2 shop on Oliver Plunkett street. It wasn't as nice as American stuff :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

mountain dew in the asian market on drury st!? just up from georges st arcade.
    mountain dew energy is a bit crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Spar beside Aldi (near Cineworld) on Parnell st. have Mountain Dew Energy but it's €2.19 for a 500ml bottle! :eek:

afaik it tasted like it did when I had it in the states but that was about 2 years ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

i got some mountain dew energy in the 2 euro shop on oliver plunkett as previously posted

i dont remember it tasting the same as when i had it in america, im hoping this energy edition one is just uk imported bottles

and the bog standard mountain dew in the normal green can gets on the shelves here

energy has this wierd aftertaste... :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

Went into spar across the road from fairview park and for one bottle of mntn dew energy it cost €2!!! :eek: I bought it anyway :p Then I was up in north side shopping centre and went into the poundshop an got 3 bottles for €2 :D:D I was HAPPY :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,853 ✭✭✭SeanW

Just went into town, found another place that sells Mountain Dew.

North Earl St, €2 shop, sells 3 bottles of the Mountain Dew Energy for €2. Made in the UK.

Additionally, you can also get Mountain Dew in cans for €1.50 each in a Filipino shop on Capel St.
    Made in the Philippines, as you can guess.

I will check the €2 shop down in Longford this weekend.

Saw Mountain Dew Energy in the €2 shop in Longford. At this point I'm prepared to speculate that all €2 brand shops stock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Most shops in Dublin have it now, I'm developing an addiction!

Mountain Dew...........sweet!! Literally :P

But I'm waiting for one thing and one thing only.

VITAMIN WATER

Especially Dragonfruit Flavour.

God I want it so bad!!!

When will it ever come properly to Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Mountain Dew...........sweet!! Literally :P

But I'm waiting for one thing and one thing only.

VITAMIN WATER

Especially Dragonfruit Flavour.

God I want it so bad!!!

When will it ever come properly to Ireland!

Boots have sold this for about 2 years now,it is part of their Lunch offer,€3.99 for sandwich,drink and cake,crisps or chocolate.Dragonfruit one is odd but tastes great.

I hear of it being in Boots.

But heard it sells at extortionate prices?? No??

Ahhhh Dragonfruit!!

You gotta love Dragonfruit!!

I had a friend from the States bring me back two bottles of it, DF flavour ;) there last week. Gone in an hour!!

So good!!!!

Also, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

As I said go for the lunch deal at €3.99,you can get a carrot cake for €1.50,the drinks are €2.69:eek: and a sandwich is €3.29 but if you buy all three the price is €3.99 in total,enjoy,also the Fruit Punch flavor is the best.

Fruit Punch you say???

Good Sir, I challenge you to a duel!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Selling it in a lot of Topaz stations, got it in a Chinese shop near Mary street and also a Polish shop near busaras last week.

Nostalgia was only good for two bottles, not as fizzy as I remember.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

The wife got me a bottle today in Topaz selling it for €1

It tastes like a sweeter 7-up IMO :D

Sells in 2 Litre bottles in the Polish shop (named Polski Sklep, in Polish I guess) on North Earl St. Just saw it there today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

€1 for a 500ml bottle in on the run/ esso stations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I've seen it in a load of shops lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

SeanW wrote: »
    Sells in 2 Litre bottles in the Polish shop (named Polski Sklep, in Polish I guess) on North Earl St. Just saw it there today.

Was in on the friday and all they had was little cans of mountain dew energy...horrible stuff :(

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

Mountain Dew ain't as nice as I remember it to be, its like semi-flat 7 up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 lgclay09

I found it in Dunnes store for .99 cents and I know spar has it as well for 1.56 euro so far dunnes store in Limerick is the best deal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Superdrug 2 for 1.25 bargain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

123balltv wrote: »
    Superdrug 2 for 1.25 bargain :)
    Is it the orininal or the energy version we have over here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

mtb_kng wrote: »
    Is it the orininal or the energy version we have over here?

It's the energy version

Advertisement