Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swift scopes

Options
  • 18-12-2008 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

im just wondering what other people think of these scopes ,i have one on a .223 and find it hard to focus properly,any opinons?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

endasmail wrote: »
    im just wondering what other people think of these scopes ,i have one on a .223 and find it hard to focus properly,any opinons?

:mad:
    Load of sh!te had one last year not worth the money at all. Very poor in low light. Have heard nothing but poor remarks about them. Would trade it in and get some better quality glass. Your heart will be broke with it i know mine was :mad: Your .223 deserves better..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

The current ones are a load of crap to put it nicely.

the original batch that were available were excellent scopes. Had one and sold it, regretted it a lot since.

The following two batches went from bad to brutal. God knows how many batches down the road we are now? Apart from the original batch they were brutal to hold zero, to zero, to focus etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

^
    |
    |
    What he said.

Swift used to be the epitome of moderately priced but good quality scopes, but quality seems to have fallen off badly over the last few years, and nobody I know of with a recent one has anything good to say about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

Rovi wrote: »
    ^
    |
    |
    What he said.

Swift used to be the epitome of moderately priced but good quality scopes, but quality seems to have fallen off badly over the last few years, and nobody I know of with a recent one has anything good to say about them.

yeah my dad had one a couple years back and it was a great scope but i have seen the latest and they are total sh!te

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭harly1516

You could always put it on ebay as a trunchen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

thats it ,enough said ,its going back get a luepold or something thanks everyone

Advertisement