Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Before I ring up BT

Options
  • 18-12-2008 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me how i have a better ping and distance to Galways Hub when I live in Dublin city center. I dont want to ring up and sound like an idiot asking as to why speedtest has me as living near galway.

At the moment i cant even listen to streaming winamp south casts, stops every 5-10sec to buffer on a 96kbps stream

bbspeedsyx2.jpg

That is BTs 24mb, also just to add, I live about 4min walk from the whitehall exchange and that is the speeds i get.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Never mind speedtest ( select a different one anyway by clicky on triangle method )

give us line stats

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

All to do with how they route their traffic.

Advertisement