Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Topping up PayPal using AIB transfer?!?!

Options
  • 19-12-2008 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have used 3V cards for ages now, and I used to think they were great. But now, they seem to be too much hassle, limited places to get them, charges, money left over etc... My friend told me a way of transferring a sum of money from your bank account to your PayPal account, which becomes a balance which will remain there until you need it! You can top it up as required and there are no fees involved. He uses Bank Of Ireland BOI 365 Online Banking, but I use AIB online banking. I have heard that AIB also do it, it is just I am not quite 100% sure. If anyone could try and give me some tips/advice, I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance ;)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Two threads are more than enough on this topic, it doesn't need a third.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement