Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yankee Candles

• 19-12-2008 12:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭

They are selling certain scented Yankee candles for only €12.50 in Homestore and more in Tallaght!

I love these candles, but they are so expensive, usually about €30!! So I was delighted to be able to pick up some for less than half that price.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

any idea on which fragrances??? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

any idea on which fragrances??? :)

It'll be the ones that normally don't sell very well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭sue97

none I had ever heard of. Only two I liked. Sorry can't remember which ones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭triona1

In a hurry but they have a website.
    http://homestoreandmore.ie/store/candles/all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 smitty1979

Posted this before but you can get them for about 20 yoyos for the large ones in barna gifts in galway all the time. All the scents possible i'd say. In there again the last day and they are way cheaper than the other shops in galway! Competition alive and well. Easy pressie for that special lady (mammy) in your life?! Went up north recently , booze naturally was cheap but the yankee candles were 18 pounds, so about the same with todays exchanges. Anyways barna gifts are at the end of shop st.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

was in there to day..... from memory
    creme brulee
    sunwashed linen
    spring bouquet
    canary island banana
    evening primrose
    and a dark blue one - midnight cove or something similar

the essential oils yankees are also half price ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Had these in the new Limerick branch today (near Harvey Norman) half price (I think it only applies to 22oz [i.e. Large] sizes of candle). They didn't have a large range left in these sizes - Cut Flowers / Homecoming / Midnight Cove / Mandarin Cranberry IIRC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭sue97

Anyone know if the Christmas candles are reduced

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭laurynsmam

the little multi pack of christmas ones are reduced to €6 think 3/4 in the pack iykwim.
    They also had the large egyptian cotton & sweet violet or something like that (both gorgeous) for 12.50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

The big ones are down to under €17 from €26 in Eason's on O'Connell St. as well. Good pong off them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Fnz

Went to the Airside branch to get some as stocking fillers. Sniffed my way around the store until I nearly passed out, before eventually deciding on 3 candles I felt didn't just smell like soap/detergent. Turns out none of the ones I had chosen were included in the offer.

I'm not particularly good at distinguishing between fragrances so couldn't believe I managed to pick out (seemingly) the only 3 candles not on special.

I bought 3 packs of fragrance sticks for €1 in the end. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 MargeS22

Yankee Candles are 14.95 in Home Store and More again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

There is an apple spice and cranberry tart I think it is that smell really nice.

You can also get the air fresheners for your car,very nice:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

arnotts in the jervis centre are selling these for €6.97. guess they are the medium size ones as they arent the massive ones!

Advertisement