Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap RB instruments

Options
  • 19-12-2008 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭

I was in Smyths today and I saw the RB1 instrument set for €99. I'm getting quite sick of waiting on the RB2 versions at this stage, should I take the plunge? I've been using my GH2 Explorer since it came out out, but I really want to play drums and get the full experience!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Hold out for the good stuff man, the wait is almost over!!

My bass pedal. Says it all! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

For 99 euro, I'd definitely buy it... that is if it's the pack with drums, guitar, and mic....
    Hold out for the good stuff man, the wait is almost over!!

My bass pedal. Says it all! :(

meh... the bass pedal isn't a problem... yes they do break, but all you need is something long, thin and some duct tape and it's fixed very very easily. When the drum heads ever break, then you can't play at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

It'd be different if we had some sort of concrete release date for the new stuff, but it could still be months away! And it'll be double that price when it does come.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

Mr. K wrote: »
    It'd be different if we had some sort of concrete release date for the new stuff, but it could still be months away! And it'll be double that price when it does come.

QFT... that's why €99 is very cheap actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Aha! So it was Smyth's who text spammed me yesterday about this offer.

It sometimes helps when sending spam texts from an unknown English number to include the name of the company (something Smyth's didn't do).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

penexpers wrote: »
    Aha! So it was Smyth's who text spammed me yesterday about this offer.

It sometimes helps when sending spam texts from an unknown English number to include the name of the company (something Smyth's didn't do).

Ah, I too was wondering what that was about. *runs to Smyths*
    Thank you OP, thank you very much.

Is the €99 offer in Smyths for xbox 360 or PS3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Is the €99 offer in Smyths for xbox 360 or PS3?

It is (was?) for Xbox/PS3/Wii.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Advertisement