Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenants from Hell

Options
  • 19-12-2008 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Help! This is a long shot but can anyone remember an article in, I think, Evening Herald, could be up to 10 years ago, about an elderly couple, tenants from hell, who spent their lives moving from rented accommodation and b&b's, destroying everything in their path and owing money right left & centre? Even their names would be a help....have a feeling lady in question has crossed my path recently..she owes me money but I've gotten over that, would just like to be reassured it is one & the same person. Have spent last 2 hours going out of my mind googling, with no success, so if anyone can help...will not sleep one wink tonight, or any night for that matter, until I get a resu.lt... ANYONE????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭cycling is fun

Hi try the sunday world, think l remember it being in the Sunday World think it was in that paper,would almost put my life on it think the old guy had glasses they destroyed rooms everywhere if l remember almost certain it was in the Sunday World. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 23 eilyc

Oh blimey...why didn't I think of that...back to googling....slowly going mad!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

eilyc wrote: »
    could be up to 10 years ago,

if it's been that long, it would hardly have been online. Is the national library indexed?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 eilyc

uberwolf wrote: »
    if it's been that long, it would hardly have been online. Is the national library indexed?

Yes, think you're right...that'll be my next port of call, but will have to wait til after christmas to continue my sleuthing, determined to get to the bottom of this..also, as this couple ended up in court at some stage, I wonder if I could track them down that way????? Hmmm.... this is beginning to take over my life!

Advertisement