Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condell road closed

Options
  • 19-12-2008 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

The Condell rd. and the bridge have been closed for the past few nights to facilitate roadworks. fair enough. My gripes are as follows;
    I did not see anyone working on the bridge this evening yet loads of cars had to crawl along the roads to Sarsfield bridge.
    My second gripe is that one car was parked outside Clohessy's pub, on the River side, on a double yellow thereby reducing two lanes to one.
    It took me 40 mins to get from Henry st. to Villier's on the North Circular and about the same to get back.

Couldn't some kind of traffic management system have been put in order. Perhaps some Gardai to direct traffic and remove illegally parked vehicles. Thye do a lot more for sports events.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

They'd want to finnish it up before tomorrow or there will be mayhem after the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Limerick91

What match??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

What match??
    Ya exactly. Are we missing something?

Advertisement