Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

back up

• 19-12-2008 2:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭

hey all (mods move if needed)
    I need to back up my laptop properly. Specifically windows. Basically i recently had a scare where the laptop had died due to water damage. thankfully it wasnt too severe and after 2 weeks drying time it was alive again. A little slower but none the less still alive! anyways backing up most files like pics is handy but how do i back up the big boys? ie; windows?

thanks for all your advice!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭tomster

congo_90 wrote: »
    hey all (mods move if needed)
    I need to back up my laptop properly. Specifically windows. Basically i recently had a scare where the laptop had died due to water damage. thankfully it wasnt too severe and after 2 weeks drying time it was alive again. A little slower but none the less still alive! anyways backing up most files like pics is handy but how do i back up the big boys? ie; windows?

thanks for all your advice!

Use this http://www.drive-image.com/Drive_Image_Download.shtml

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

where are you backing too ?
    usb drive
    dvd

Advertisement