Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need the ladies opinions

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Other option (please specify)
    :eek::eek:

No offence to the Ladies, but a Barbershop is a mans place. unless it was a salon you we in and you are calling it a Barbershop!!!

You look fierce distinguished now!!! You look around 30!!! What age are you??
    Lolz no it was actually a barbershop for a change, I usually go to a salon of some sort. Em, I'm 22, 23 in February (said in a childish voice to try and act not 30).
    thank god you didn't pull a stephen colbert like you thought about :) looks much better
    *sigh* some day...you'll see, I will rock the colbert so much.

Much better Brian.....still think you should go shorter though!!!

Happy Christmas!!;)
    Nice! I agree with manukahoney in that you could go a bit shorter, but you're looking good as is. I'm usually not into beards, but it looks really great on you!

Why thank you ladies that's very kind! I think part of the reason it still seems long may be the amount of hair I have, like I said she didn't thin it out which is normally an essential part of my cut. Otherwise she took several inches off, as I figured a barber would. Well that's just my view of it. It feels like she took a whole other head of hair off the back, it was actually getting ridiculous! (also, its especially nice when girls who aren't normally into beards compliment mine, thank you very much meta!-and bijoux! :) )
    Bijoux wrote: »
    Hey, I think Colbert looks good :o

Yeah....I generally really dont like beards, but its suits you for some reason...

Great hair btw.
    How did the girl who was cutting your hair not understand what 'thinning' means? :eek:

Thank you! My head has expanded exponentially since I started this thread, should have done it ages ago lolz! Em she was foreign so didn't really get what I meant. I didn't know how to describe the process either so its as much my fault, I'm sure she would've been capable of it, she did a great job otherwise imo.

Man this shameless attention seeking thread worked a treat! :cool:

Advertisement