Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Steering

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

thetyreman wrote: »
    Is there a shake in yor stearing wheel when you travell at 80-100kmph?
    If not and by the disription you are desribeing i dont think so,then it is not your balencing,dont mind Advance knocking the other mans job (now if it was the otherway around,and Adv had done the job i could see how maybe there had been a fuk up)
    Back again , went to Advance to get em looked as I said , it was only 15 quid so I thought what the hey .

Anyways , the lads did the balancing on the front two tyres, and they came back and said the balancing was completely off on the front two tyres( having had them done last Monday and all). Everything is finally back to normal now, steering is a lot tigther and its driving immensely better.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Glad to hear you got it sorted Cruijff.

Don't forget to check the wheel nuts after about 50k to be on the safe side.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Great news

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Back again, I am going mental at this stage.

So same crap has started yet again, bouncing along the road .

Went back to Advance tonight and they jacked it up, so I could have a look. The left hand side bushing is gone, its cracked in two places.

Has anyone experience in this happening and how much did it cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I doubt that cost much to do? - I think I must do it on my own car to be honest, thing is gone very wierd

• Advertisement
Advertisement