Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Athene still lol ?

• 19-12-2008 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Was flicking through some of the more recent clips from the guys, specificially the Furious "how to pick up girls" I'm finding these alot funnier then any of recent athene clips. Tanya though, she's just feckign annoying... But awesome set of puppies on her ;)

What y'all think ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Athene was never really massively funny.

Whats much funnier is retards getting all annoyed by him. "WTF BEST PALLYDIN??? HE IZ SO BAD"

"Most people try get her number...shiiiit..I got all her numbers now"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Anti wrote: »
    Was flicking through some of the more recent clips from the guys, specificially the Furious "how to pick up girls" I'm finding these alot funnier then any of recent athene clips. Tanya though, she's just feckign annoying... But awesome set of puppies on her ;)

What y'all think ?
    pics of tits or gtfo

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

you've got to be kidding me the guy is inept at life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭nix

Is this the skinny retard who hangs out with his Ma playing WoW?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

It's like this forum is stuck in a time-warp...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I never found him funny. His personality is really annoying. Don't think I could sit next to him for 30 seconds without kicking him in the face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Oh come on people, he is a caricature. He isnt actually that annoying, he just puts it on to wind people up. Which in turn just makes any humour he generates, that much funnier, since it gets under other peoples skin.

He is really quite funny, and his recent videos about Blizzard banning him/his friend after they hit 79 shows how capable he is of not being a retard.

It's all a large marketing campaign, get a hot girl to be in the videos, act like an asshole and people will want to look at your videos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

DRakE wrote: »
    pics of tits or gtfo

tania.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Ivan wrote: »
    Oh come on people, he is a caricature. He isnt actually that annoying, he just puts it on to wind people up. Which in turn just makes any humour he generates, that much funnier, since it gets under other peoples skin.

Disagreed.

He's flat out annoying.

• Advertisement

dlofnep wrote: »
    Disagreed.

He's flat out annoying.
    Of course, but thats by design. For the lulz etc. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

If you looked at his movie, the 34mins one on youtube of him showing how he went 70-80 in 15 hours, of the preperation and insane amount of detail that had to go into it you would surely come to the conclusion that he's no idiot and rather came up with a better way than 11million people to ding 80, and destroyed everyone trying it, swiftness potions rediculous builds, guy seems pretty smart to me, if you can't take his other "NON-SERIOUS" vids with a pinch of salt then don't watch them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

I must confess, I did watch the first few of his vids and I did laugh, especially at furious. I haven't kept up with it though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

He has ridiculous vids and I'm not in tune with his sense of humour but he is a very clever guy and he is pretty clued in too. Also behind the I-Power site. Have to say I have a lot of respect for him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Anti wrote: »
    tania.jpg
    meh, anyone can squeeze their tits together :|

not me tho i'm ripped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Ivan wrote: »

Seen that last week, they got seriously owned.

Advertisement