Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UEFA Cup Draw Live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Stedub

we got Shaktar

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

**** it anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Stedub

and when we pass that game we get the winner of villa v cska moscow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

i dont think that thats to bad a draw tbh. We should beat shatkar

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Would you prefer Villa or CSKA?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Tough one. I'm ok with Shaktar, but the next match is a killer. Villa are flying, and the Russians aren't too shabby either. I think I'd prefer Moscow because at least they'd only be at the start of their season when we played them.

Donetsk is going to be a nightmare to get to, looking like £500 to travel out from the UK and if I do it from here it's nearly 2k!!! It will also be fcuking freezing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Donetsk is going to be a nightmare to get to, looking like £500 to travel out from the UK and if I do it from here it's nearly 2k!!! It will also be fcuking freezing.

Man thats a costly trip alright,will many yids travel to that one?

I'd say we'll be lucky to take 150.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Harry says this comp is third on his priority list so i don't think he is to worried about it, but we should beat shakhtar if we put out a decent team in both games.....:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

tippspur wrote: »
    Harry says this comp is third on his priority list so i don't think he is to worried about it, but we should beat shakhtar if we put out a decent team in both games.....:cool:
    Sorry I am with Arry on this one, to many other priorities, for me the only indulgence into the cups we can afford is the CC - the rest, well, they come way behind the league IMO.

Advertisement