Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adam and Joe

• 19-12-2008 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else a fan? (I know that qwert2 is ;) )

I think it's the best show on the radio at the moment - have the internet radio set to come on 6music on Saturday morning at 9am - it's like "Swap Shop" for the over 25s :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/shows/adamandjoe/

For those of you who don't know, Adam and Joe are two English guys, wouldn't really call them comedians, but they are very funny. Excellent music as well!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Yeah Adam and Joe are V Good. Some times i listen on the NTL but i'm more of a podcaster. They don't have anythibng like that in ireland do they?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 geebus

Love them, used to love their channel 4 show as well, and their old xfm show.

'that sounds interesting let's talk about it, let's start talking now!'

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Can we keep the discussion to about the show, rather than having pages of "Stephen" "Just coming" please.

It's just distracting from flow of the thread. Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 377 ✭✭garrincha62

As regards SONGWARS I would say that the top three would be as follows:
    1. Dr. Sexy
    2. Antiques Roadshow
    3. James Bond (Joe)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I love the fact that they're always so giddy and crack up laughing at the littlest things. Joe's bond theme was great. All in all, A & J are awesome and we need something like that over here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

I love the jingles
    esp the end of the hour one

+ the way they make a point of pointing out the free plays
    which i reckon is a dig at the BBC scheduling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

excellent show and the recent christmas show was very funny,champers and a can of larger.

The jon richardson on 6 music is also very funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I spent almost 15 years with the following song in my head after seeing it once on Takeover TV. Finding it recently on YouTube has helped the healing process greatly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3HL8XVMih8

Advertisement