Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terry Eagleton - taking on the atheists in Galway

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Aw jaysis, that was me. I can't believe they actually printed it in that state

Time to get your ballpoint out again!
    Dear Editor,

After reading the letter published in your excellent newspaper on December 30 last, titled "Eagleton comments on atheism are the usual canards" I would like to express one or two thoughts that this letter created in me.

First of all the writer claims that atheism stands for nothing, it is not even...
    I pray for Eagleton says former atheist

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭MackDeToaster

Dear dawg, where's the facepalm smiley when ya want one? I can't be bothered actually, numptyism like that knows no bounds. Former atheist my bottom, some people just 'want' to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Dear dawg, where's the facepalm smiley when ya want one? I can't be bothered actually, numptyism like that knows no bounds. Former atheist my bottom, some people just 'want' to believe.

He lost me at "excellent newspaper".

Advertisement