Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moving to portlaoise

Options
  • 19-12-2008 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

I am planning on moving to Portlaoise in the New Year. I'm 21 female. I have been looking up daft for rooms to rent and an awful lot of houses are owner occupied and its not the worst thing but i'd like to be able to bring my friends up for nights out and things and this wouldn't be ideal.
    Does anybody know where i can find reasonable rented room in a house with people around my own age? A lot of houses i've rang are people in their 30's and don't want to sound mean but wanting to make new friends with people my own age is one of my reasons for moving.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Check out Caroline Bergin property management, she will point you in the right direction, also if you pick up a copy of The Leinster Express (local rag you will get used to reading, even tho there is never anything in it worth reading) - there is a property section in the back. Portlaoise is a rental haven there will be definatly be something to suit you.

Good Luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭lisaloo

dont go near Caroline Bergin, stick to the Leinster Express or properly properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭port

lisaloo wrote: »
    dont go near Caroline Bergin, stick to the Leinster Express or properly properly.

Whats wrong with Caroline Bergin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pete2233

wots rite with them more to the point

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

pete2233 wrote: »
    wots rite with them more to the point

Ah maybe she has changed in the 6 yrs since this thread was actually started. !

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

monflat wrote: »
    Ah maybe she has changed in the 6 yrs since this thread was actually started. !

If I've learned anything from the internet it's that people never ever change.

Advertisement