Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin Collection/Charges

Options
  • 19-12-2008 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭

We had our grey and green bins collected this morning, only to find that the green one was still half full. Rang the Corpo and was told that we're only charged for what "falls into the Lorry". Is that true? I thought the bins were weighed prior to being emptied. They've promised to return on Monday to get the remainder. Not convinced I'll see them again this side of Christmas and I'd hate to think they're going to charge me twice. Anybody any experience of this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Webbs

We had our grey and green bins collected this morning, only to find that the green one was still half full. Rang the Corpo and was told that we're only charged for what "falls into the Lorry". Is that true? I thought the bins were weighed prior to being emptied. They've promised to return on Monday to get the remainder. Not convinced I'll see them again this side of Christmas and I'd hate to think they're going to charge me twice. Anybody any experience of this.

I think its weighed before and after the lift and the difference is what your charged for.

Advertisement