Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Air Dance

• 19-12-2008 2:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭

Right call me a mentalist if you will but i've realised lately that this is actually my favourite Black Sabbath song :eek: What with the little jazzy/classical bit that turns into the big f**k stadium rock riff..only mighty

Fell free to add other your own revelations of unexpected favourite songs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭ZakAttak

I got a Wishbone Ash album called 'In the Skin', its a live album. Its alright until it gets to the instrumental bit in the middle (the track itself is called 'In the skin'), and then its fughin animal! Most of the album is them playing their later/mediocre material- but that instrumental track is deadly. The c.d. only cost €2.99, I found it in a bargain bin when virgin were closing down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Good man, Bambi. I love Never Say Die, it's chock full of great tunes like Johnny Blade, Junior's Eyes, Hard Road, great ****in album, it really is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

No feckin way..I only just posted this as the 'Classic Rock' riff of the day and then I saw this post!

The riff for 'Air Dance' is indeed feckin mighty. The rest of it goes a bit meh after 40 seconds though. I think they couldve made a great song based around that riff, but hey it was 30 years ago and they are Sabbath so all is forgiven! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Think playing never Say Die now is an excellent idea.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

galwayrush wrote: »
    Think playing never Say Die now is an excellent idea.:cool:

'People goin nowhere, takin for a ride' ;)

I still reckon Sabbath were listening to 'The Boys Are Back In Town' on that one :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement