Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Getting anything for Christmas that's car related?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

My mother, bless her little cotton socks, got me a JML parking sensor kit.....she uses my car so I'll have to fit it, now to find a way to make it as inconspicuous as possible....not like the feckin ad!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Got me a Sat Nav! Give-a-give-a-give-a garmin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

bigkev49 wrote: »
    I got a Garmin Nuvi 265w. Extremely useful.

got a garmin myself also. might be useful heading around cities and taking a few backroads!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I got myself a cheap bluetooth ODB-II reader - works perfectly with my mini inspiron.

3132416863_63b17f41cc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Sister got me axle stands and primer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭Sqaull20

Mother and Father got me a Mondello park motor racing package ( Mazda3 Hatchback and a Formula Sheane single seater race car ) and a nice pair of seat covers.

Delighted with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I got a Magniers clay bar cleaning kit :D I opened the box and everything was there except the clay bars !! So will have to go back to Halfords and change it in a few days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I was also given a Rally School Ireland day :D:D
    Impreza course!

love my family.. :P :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Where the fluff is my motoring trip out haha

Treated myself to a nice Canon 450D camera. Should make my car look nicer without effort:D

Merry Christmas to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭positron

Got ourselves a new Honda Accord 2.0l petrol ivtech - well new to us anyway, its an '05.

Also a Garmin (loads of Garmin here alone..), which was mainly to get me from London to Holyhead in the middle of the night..! Nice little gadget..!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Got a lovely set of deep carpet floormats for me beloved Carina and a leather steering wheel cover and a valet kit, And in the newyear i'm treating her to a ATF change and coolant change, and if she's lucky she might get a change of brake pads and a new sister :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭mountain

I have a 1963 volvo 1800, wife got a jeweller friend to make a little model of it in badge size, its great,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭madaboutcars

Got a Garmin portable Satnav system:D!

I love my family!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

16" AEZ Wave Alloys

Birthday coming soon getting Coilovers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Classic car calendar, 2 cleaning kits, steering wheel lock and an electric tyre pressure kit!
    Nice one family ;]

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Well, the Wilwood brake kit arrived today, photos tonight, but it's mad.

64.jpg

65.jpg

66.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Are you going to install it yourself ? or get it done in a garage ?

i got me a nice car too :)

I'll do a lot of things on my own car, but brakes are a no no. I need them to stop :) A mate of mine's a mechanic and he's going to fit them over the next weekend or two. She's going for her virgin NCT after that, so it'll be nice to have the new anchors on for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭maidhc

Got a minichamps model of my capri (right colour and year, yay!).

I treated my Focus to a wheel bearing on Stephens day, and have new discs and pads for the Capri to be fitted in the coming weeks (just standard Quinton Hazell fare, nothing too exciting)

I also got a watch for christmas, albeit a Casio. Ah well.

Keeping in sensible for the moment, might treat myself to a house all going well later in the year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement