Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Camera Club

Options
  • 19-12-2008 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭

I've just posted this over on Photography about Sligo Camera Club's first meeting of the New Year, but it might be of interest to any photographically minded souls lurking around here too:)!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I would love to go, but can't at the moment. Hopefully one day I'll get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭dakar

magnumlady wrote: »
    I would love to go, but can't at the moment. Hopefully one day I'll get there.

Would love to see you there, PM me if you want any more details (same goes for anyone else BTW!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Wish I had known this existed when I lived in sligo. :( Hope ye have a good year next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭dakar

Wish I had known this existed when I lived in sligo. :( Hope ye have a good year next year!

Took me ages to find them too! I think it's fair to say that they were pretty low profile :), partly why I'm posting here to let people know we exist!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Just bumping this up, I'm hoping to get there :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

I will probably be attending the Feb one :)

Advertisement