Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadbury's doing it again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

You mean Miniature Heroes?! I love Bournville though!

But feck it anyway, the Crunchie ones were one of the nicest, and I know my brother won't be happy as white chocolate is his favourite.

Feck ya anyway, Cadbury. What with the Roses stupidness, this is the last straw. Seriously pissed off now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

No time outs! It's over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

ah lads..next they'll be taking wispa's off us again!:eek:

I'd actually forgo the Wispa if they'd bring back the Roses Truffle Chunk and the Heroes Crunchie Bite :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

:mad::mad::mad:

Dream were my favourite miniatur heroes! And I'm partial to the Crunchies too.

Feckin' Bourneville? No way. I hate plain chocolate. :(
    And Eclairs - they're just.....Eclairs. Adequate but boring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Bournville is Dark Choclate and is Awful!!! I suppose there doing it to get a bit of variety but taking away the Crunchy and Dream... Cumon

Couldnt they take away a plain dairy milk or a twirl( Preferably not the twirl) cos they are basically the same!!!!

Hogzy wrote: »
    Bournville is Dark Choclate and is Awful!!! I suppose there doing it to get a bit of variety but taking away the Crunchy and Dream... Cumon

Couldnt they take away a plain dairy milk or a twirl( Preferably not the twirl) cos they are basically the same!!!!
    If it was to get a bit of variety they wouldn't remove the Dream. They're just doing it coz they're cheap baxtards :mad:

Why couldnt they just add the new new sweats and have even more of a variety actually!!!! Cadburys is BOOOOO!!! Nestle and Mars is HURRRAAYYYYYY!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Ckal

I ****ing love Ecalirs. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

Ckal wrote: »

There's always one. lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

I love em too!! But they wreak your blood sugar!

Ckal wrote: »
    Eclairs are fine as sweets go, but I'd call them a sweet not a chocolate. They have no place in a what-used-to-be-wonderful assortment of chocolates :mad:

But that's just me.

It looks like it's Celebrations all the way this Christmas. That seems to be the only decent chocolate assortment that remains as ever. (Or so I hope?!)

From this decision and the roses decision Cadbury has ruined christmas:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Thanks, emeraldstar, I did mean Miniature Heroes, though I can't edit the post now :(

The Eclairs used are bigger than Eclairs normally are, so they're neither a chocolate, nor are they a miniature.

If anyone wants to make their voice heard to Cadbury about it, visit them at http://www.cadbury.co.uk/EN/CTB2003/talk_to_us/ There's a feedback form there. I've done it before (about some biscuit of theirs) and they do actually get back to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Crunchies gone :eek::eek: they should suffer for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

Not the Dreams :( - they were my favourites!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

^^^ Ya big weirdo :P

(Edit: re. the Eclairs bit - Bournville beats Dream any day)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭nevershutsup

no way eclairs beat dream and bournaville anyday,

i walked into a shop the other day not where i would usually be and saw a packet of eclairs i was so happy. it made me happier in work.

in fairness now any chocolate makes me happy but i do love to get that friday feeling with a crunchie.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭skinandblister

i'm gald bournville is back :D
    bournville is my fav i was gutted when they took them out of the roses :(

eclairs are not chocolates and should not be in there and the roses......:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement