Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Nett to Gross Payroll Calculator?

• 19-12-2008 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi and Help!

Just started doing Payroll for a new company, they have paid all employees an hourly rate for last 7 weeks (no tax deducted). Some employees should be on emergency tax, some have tax credits & p45's etc. I need to gross up all their wages for the last 7 weeks to calculate tax liability.

However I dont have the time to set them all up on a payroll system- as have to get this weeks wages calculated TODAY! And they WILL be paying tax today so I want to get it right. Anyone know of an online resource where you can enter net pay, credits & cut off- and it will give you gross/tax/prsi etc?

Any help appreciated- tearing my hair out!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I think www.taxcalc.eu might help

I've used it for my own tax calculations.

Advertisement