Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barbers that do hot towel shaves?

Options
  • 19-12-2008 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know of a barber shop in Cavan town that does hot towel shaves? I have rang around a few and nobody seems to do it. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Due to insurance reasons are they allowed to do them anymore? I thought I heard something along those lines but I could be wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

maybe you could try that new african hair shop on college street opposite tom boylans?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

flanum wrote: »
    maybe you could try that new african hair shop on college street opposite tom boylans?

Think flanum that place sells hair extensions etc. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

This reminds me of the time i went into a gents hairdressers in cavan one time... the girl asked what i would like, so i told her i wanted her to stick the scissors into the side of my head and draw blood... "oh i couldnt do that sir" she said, i replied "well ya fookin done it the last time!"! :p

Advertisement