Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LAND OF LEATHER WEBSITE CHEAP EURO PRICES

• 19-12-2008 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I just saved loads of money ordering my suite on the land of leather website... www.landofleather.ie
    their website is pricing all the suites wrong... I rang one of the stores and they told me that price at the minute for Raphael Corner Unit would be €2599... I asked her what the price would be in the january sale and she told me €1999...... eh on the website it's only €1399. If you want cheap suites.... buy online!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Kiddynamite

the one that does those ads is a ride.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

With the price of petrol well lower, would that be a BARGAIN then? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

My opinion, Dont buy from them, Leather is not the best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭rom

And leather is easy to wipe down ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

We bought our leather suite from them over 2 years ago & it's still like brand new. We didn't go for any of the cheap stuff though, went for something a bit more expensive, but was still great value at the time!

• Advertisement
Advertisement