Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free 3 texts any network

• 19-12-2008 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

Got a 3 alert text today to say that texts are free to any network until Feb 28th. It goes on to say to check bestofboth on 3 web for more details.
    I checked the site but could not see any more info.
    My question is, does this offer only apply to those on a Best Of Both plan or is it available to all?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

I rang 3 and it was sent to error! It is only appicable to best of both accounts! They don't know how it was sent to other customers and do not intend to honour it for those who recieved it in error!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Second time I get the wrong information in text messages from Three. The last time it was about the 3c text promo even thought I'm on the old price plan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

The text is extremely mis-leading! I only rang up as I had seen your post, otherwise I would have assumed it was free and would have text like a demon all over christmas!
    I would have thought that they would have to honour it was they sent the message but clearly not!
    Typical 3!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Mimibear

effffin scrooges...:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I thought it was a nice christmas idea, feckin scrooges:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Pikasso

I thought it was a nice christmas idea, feckin scrooges:mad:

+1 :mad:

Advertisement