Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re discoverkenmare.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Had a quick look - all the best with your site. We're very fond of Kenmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Well done Jer.

But I did not realise that I now need a passport to visit Kenmare :rolleyes:.

Hubby and myself love Kenmare and I hope to use your site to get some useful information before our next visit.
    Provided that we get "passports" of course.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Very good website by you there Jer and I have some tips/advice for you...

- maybe a little too much emphasis on the whole Passport to Kenmare? No? I was in Kenmare some time back and bought one in Quills for a laugh. It has given the lads at customs a laugh since then when I "accidently" gave them that passport :) .
    - I would like to see some photos of the town though: the Park in the town-centre; the view aound the Stone-Circle; the Golf-Links and GAA ground. My gawd the money that has been invested into the GAA-ground over the years has been phenominal for a small club like Kenmare and I think maybe deserves more of a mention.
    - Some photos of the more traditional looking shop & business-fronts.

Their is an amazing air around the town of Kenmare that I have yet to find a match for (with all my travelling) and I think you could capture that for your website.

Edit: Just re-read your OP and could e-mail some photos if you need some.

Advertisement