Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No menu in router page

Options
  • 19-12-2008 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

I should start by saying that I'm trying to change my NAT to 'Open' for Xbox Live purposes. Perlico is my broadband provider and I have a Zyxel P-660HW-T1 v2 router.

I've been following a tutorial on how to do it but once I go to my 'router configuration interface' to change my settings I don't get a menu like the one shown in this picture. I don't get any sort of menu at all!

Does anyone why this may be and if there is another way to change the settings?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pablo-jericho

Heya, Im only after gettin one of those myself today, had the same problem, i got round it in the end. basically its the wrong password, if ya enter the wrong one it brings ya to the status screen. im not sure what the password was but im 99% certain its 1234 or 0000, if its correct you'll be prompted to change yer pw. hope this helps, i know i havnt laid it out well, cheers

p.s. by the way, any chance of a link or something about changing that nat, unfortunately ive had no luck with uPnP

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

Will give changing the password ago.

I was following the tutorial on http://portforward.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭zeris

On the newer model ZyXel's if there is no menu on the left hand side your not logged in as the admin user. 1234 is the default admin password.

The login form by default has 4 values already filled in the password field but these are not 1234 so don't just hit login.

Advertisement