Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

match v newcastle

Options
  • 19-12-2008 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

newcastle match is on in tom mayes on sunday everbody is welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Is it on setanta or Sky sports ?..i hope the King and Woodie are back for this game. a draw is prob the most likely outcome here...

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

its not on sky sports or setanta but you see it in tom mays

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Trying to get it up on that ATDHE.net website but nothing's loading up. Anyone got a stream of this?

http://acesportstreams.blogspot.com/ Seems a little better

• Advertisement

Oh Christ. Same story as Thursday. CBs just aren't concentrating.

COME ON LUKA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭opeldave

Kold wrote: »

Thanks for that link its woking fine for me.
    1-1 at half time.
    heres hoping Modric gets a hattrick:D
    & we sneak Shay Given onto the team coach & make him sign for us;)

We need to get Bentley off, he's been poor for weeks. Not one decent delivery. Stick O'Hara on the left and push Lennon to right.

Luka is having a great game. I'd imagine he'd link up better with Bent up front though.

The acesports one isn't working for me anymore. How about you?

• Advertisement

The acesports one isn't working for me anymore. How about you?

no its being blocked:(

Fecking Duffer:mad:

Drop Bentley already.

Drop Bentley already.

& Campbell:(

opeldave wrote: »
    & Campbell:(

Campbell's not a bad little player imo. Very skillful. In fact I tend to think he does better in the single striker role than Pav. Bentley has been deadweight for the last few games though. I think for the moment, O'Hara would make better use of the set pieces. And he's looked sharper in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭Charlie

Lads, I come in peace.

From my own perspective today, it seems that Bentley struggles to make anything of the game because his relationship is almost non-existent with Pav. Who that is down to, I don't know. But I would imagine that should yourselves nab Santa Cruz in Jan, you'd see a different Bentley.

I just think that we have too many midfield options to continuously play someone who hasn't been on form since he's come to us. When Gio is fit I'd imagine we could push Modric onto the left and play Gio behind a striker and in the mean time we have a great young back up in O'Hara. Both scenarios leaves Lennon free to take up his favoured right side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

just seen the highlights on tele. really disappointed with tthe result today. good finish by modric and goal could easily have been given offside for pav with the whole uncertaincy of the offside rule but so could nzogbias for a foul on BAE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Duff was offside when the ball was played forward too, and didn't even check his run. He then took the layoff and so should have been pulled up for offside.

Campbell needs some fine-tuning; he's getting into great position but not putting them away....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Liam Byrne wrote: »

Campbell needs some fine-tuning; he's getting into great position but not putting them away....
    Why do you think Fergi loaned him to us...........

Sorry but I think Bentley has had he's chance, O'Hara needs to be played on the left, give him a chance at it. I don't think Brining in santa cruz would make any difference to Bentleys bad deliveries - if RSC were in the box instead of Pav, he would be doing just what Pav does, waiting for a decent delivery, cause he is getting about 1 in 10 spot on at the moment.:o

Advertisement