Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Hope U Will Understand Me! Eircom from 1 to 7

Options
  • 19-12-2008 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Two days ago I had inetrnet 1 mb and 18 GB exceeded a limit (it is only possible to pick 10 GB up) now the eircom started for me 7 mb Internet, whether I will have to pay for the exceeded limit of subbowls of using Internet 1 mb?, whether perhaps will add it for me to 7 mb of the Internet because there the limit is 50 GB .

Sorry for my english, i hope you understand me.

Thank You

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

FraGen wrote: »
    Two days ago I had inetrnet 1 mb and 18 GB exceeded a limit (it is only possible to pick 10 GB up) now the eircom started for me 7 mb Internet, whether I will have to pay for the exceeded limit of subbowls of using Internet 1 mb?, whether perhaps will add it for me to 7 mb of the Internet because there the limit is 50 GB .

Sorry for my english, i hope you understand me.

Thank You
    I think your trying to say you moved from 1MB to 7MB Internet service from Eircom and are worried about if you have to pay the exceed 1MB cap?

The answer is no.

Also eircom have never charged for going over the limit, ever.

Dont worry about anything at all

Advertisement