Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sony ericsson c905 wap

• 19-12-2008 9:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,466 ✭✭✭✭

I rang up vodafone asking about 3G setting/wap settings and they txt the settings on to me but i still having problems connecting

when i try to connect

it comes up

appliance error
    (configuration error)

etc

did anybody getting the wap going with the c905

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

I rang up vodafone asking about 3G setting/wap settings and they txt the settings on to me but i still having problems connecting

when i try to connect

it comes up

appliance error
    (configuration error)

etc

did anybody getting the wap going with the c905

Why didn't you get the LG Renoir?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,466 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

SirDarren wrote: »

wow thats helpful :)

but im not a fan of touch screen phones

and i only go for SE or nokia

wow thats helpful :)

but im not a fan of touch screen phones

and i only go for SE or nokia

I was waiting for a reply like that! :D

Well my first phone was a Nokia, and then all the phones up to this one were SE.

But I'm impressed with it. And the touchscreen is great because it means you have a bigger screen!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I had the renoir and sent it back in favour of the c905 which is a much better phone by far.

I had the renoir and sent it back in favour of the c905 which is a much better phone by far.

Why though? It has a smaller screen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Why though? It has a smaller screen.

I already posted details in another thread on the C905, but here's some pointers:

Lg OS crawls in comparison. The camera takes ages to get started up which means you miss photo opportunities. The C905 Flash is better. The C905 is overall much faster all round, surfing in particular is superb. The LG GPS is only useful with google maps whereas the SE has navigation.

I really wanted the Renoir but compared to my previous N95, I couldn't justify keeping it. I tried out the C905 and it proved to be a worthy successor especially in regard to battery life ( which incidentally is also way better than the renoir ).

I already posted details in another thread on the C905, but here's some pointers:

Lg OS crawls in comparison. The camera takes ages to get started up which means you miss photo opportunities. The C905 Flash is better. The C905 is overall much faster all round, surfing in particular is superb. The LG GPS is only useful with google maps whereas the SE has navigation.

I really wanted the Renoir but compared to my previous N95, I couldn't justify keeping it. I tried out the C905 and it proved to be a worthy successor especially in regard to battery life ( which incidentally is also way better than the renoir ).

Well I just tried the camera there and it takes less than 2 seconds to start up.

They both have Xenon flashes...

And no you can use the GPS with anything. I'm currently using it with Wayfinder.

And what do you mean
    whereas the SE has navigation
    ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lads the man did'nt ask for a discussion about the renoir he asked for help in setting up his wap,so someone please help him :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

this site:
    http://www.powermyphone.com/gprsmms.php

has the settings for all networks and has exact step by step instructions on how to enter the meteor ones. it should be too difficult to follow the steps but replace the meteors values with vodafone ones

Lads the man did'nt ask for a discussion about the renoir he asked for help in setting up his wap,so someone please help him :).

Ah yeah but I didn't see any answers so I thought it was better to leave some sort of reply other than leaving him like a loner. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement