Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cson, heres your vote

Options
  • 19-12-2008 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

should Cson's thread making privilages be removed?

should Cson be banned from making threads? 5 votes

Yes, banned from all, go home ya hippie!
    0% 0 votes
    no, we love you cson. we value your threads
    100% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Hmmm this is the part where I usually go "What. The. Fuck." :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭oztots

7 threads? what the hell?*

*followed by random obscenity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

7? try 10 :eek:

Cracking thousandth post there buddy. Up there with the best of them I'd hazard, I imagine Cloud and DeV will be along soon to recognise your achievement. :)

Now I could be just me, but I can't remember you frequenting this forum too often pal, course I'd know who frequents it seeing as I do have 10 odd threads on the first page as you so delightfully pointed out. See I'm thinking you just didn't look in the Awards 2008?? thread here -http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055437819, because that'd more than likely explain why I've so many threads on the first page. ;)

Or else I'm thinking a certain someone is not happy they didn't get nominated for an award never mind win one! Not to worry buddy, theres always next year for you. In the meantime, have a read of this; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055354460

You might get an idea of whats required. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

cson wrote: »
    Cracking thousandth post there buddy. Up there with the best of them I'd hazard, I imagine Cloud and DeV will be along soon to recognise your achievement. :)

Now I could be just me, but I can't remember you frequenting this forum too often pal, course I'd know who frequents it seeing as I do have 10 odd threads on the first page as you so delightfully pointed out. See I'm thinking you just didn't look in the Awards 2008?? thread here -http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055437819, because that'd more than likely explain why I've so many threads on the first page. ;)

Or else I'm thinking a certain someone is not happy they didn't get nominated for an award never mind win one! Not to worry buddy, theres always next year for you. In the meantime, have a read of this; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055354460

You might get an idea of whats required. :)

ah dammit, I wasted my 1000th post on you of all people buddy? damn.... I could have cured aids with that...oh well pal

and as you so well pointed out there in BOLD you are the alpha and the omega right pal? is that why you nominated yourself in your polls buddy?...im so jealous...really I am... but as you said pal, theres always next year for me :D CANT WAIT :D:D:D. oh god, its in the calendar buddy!

nice to see were friends now buddy ol pal ;D .... such good friends in fact that I voted "no, we love you cson. we value your threads"
    have a nice day buddy!!!

• Advertisement

Keep up the good work, you didn't waste your 1000th post either buddy, don't be so hard on yourself, I thought it was amongst the best 1000th post I've ever seen, you're doing a great service for the forum and I'm sure it'll be recognised in the 2009 awards ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Meh, enough of the polls. Learn to type something that someone might actually want to read.

First part of that was an instruction, the second part a strong suggestion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement