Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Match Engine

Options
  • 19-12-2008 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

Let's face it, it's not really that good is it? The graphics are pretty poor. I find myself switching to the 2D view. Anyone else agree?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Graphics were never going to be brilliant, it was just to give the game another view.

Fair play to SI for doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Was using 2D always originally but now with a settled side the 3D has grown on me. I like the little widgets and stuff like motivation, formation, etc... that you can pull up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Daemonic

It has many annoyances but when you see your team carve the opposition apart or you get a spectacular 40 yarder its worth the annoyances.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Also this is version 1.0. I can't wait to see it 5 years down the line. To put the engine in FM terms its current ability is low but potential is high.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

It's good to see the graphics but it is a bit of pain cos it slows the game down so much. I've taken to playing in 2D anyway cos my computer's so slow.

There's potential for the 3D though.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Just runs too slow on my computer, it is nice to see your tactics and teamwork on the screen properly.

Advertisement