Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spinach.

Options
  • 19-12-2008 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can buy (fresh) spinach? I plan on doing a raw food diet in the new year and was also wondering any good places for fresh fruit and veg? I've gone to the organic shop in the market but they don't seem to open at their advertised times..Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

does it have to be organic? the supermarkets should have spinach.

or try the stalls on the saturday market. the organic shop is open then as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

Not sure about spinach but you could try the veg shop on Kileely road, he seems to stock a good variety of veg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Mimibear

Well I don't know about organic but Dunnes sell fresh Spinach anyway. Sorry I can't be of more help.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

There is loads of fresh veg in the chinese supermarket on henry street. It's huge. or else there is a farmers market in UL during the week some day. can't remember which.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭black & white

Richardsons on Clare St/Old Clare St, they have everything you want as regards fruit & veg.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ramtha

Thanks for the responses. Does anyone have directions for the veg shop in kileely road(Is that somewhere near thomand park) or any directions for Richardsons on clare street and is that wholesale or retail also? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

Lidl sell organic vegetables and the price is very reasonable. There are 3 Lidls in limerick now. One in castletroy, one on ennis road and one near punches cross

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

ramtha wrote: »
    Thanks for the responses. Does anyone have directions for the veg shop in kileely road(Is that somewhere near thomand park) or any directions for Richardsons on clare street and is that wholesale or retail also? Thanks.

For the shop in Killeely:
    If you're at hassetts cross (The cross road next to thomand park) facing thomand park, you will want to turn right and go straight past the church. The fruit and Veg shop is next to fredas chipper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭black & white

ramtha wrote: »

Richardsons is both wholesale and retail. It's situated on the little side street running between Clerys Carpets and Urlan TV on Clare St. Clare St is the Dublin road between Baals Bridge ( Absolute Hotel ) and Frank Hogans garage. Richardsons is only 100 metres from the Absolute Hotel.

If you need more direction, just ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ramtha

Thanks everybody! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭scubasteve

The Organic Supermarket Blackrock
    www.organicsupermarket.ie :cool:

Advertisement