Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kanji tattoo

• 19-12-2008 11:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

ok.have a basic kanjo tattoo dpwn the front of my arm, its very small and delicate but ai want to 'feminise it up" a bit, was thinking of a flower or butterflies flying through the symbols, any other ideas would be greatly appreciated ,,,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

cherryblossoms ftw!

will also play up the japanese theme too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

The Cherry-blossoms are a good idea, that of some kind of nice floral piece. I'd recommend Jani in Zulu for such a piece, hurry though as Im not sure how much longer he's in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Diceicle wrote: »
    The Cherry-blossoms are a good idea, that of some kind of nice floral piece. I'd recommend Jani in Zulu for such a piece, hurry though as Im not sure how much longer he's in Ireland.
    Awesomeness of a tattoo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

wow that is deadly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Getting the kanji tattooed in a brushed, calligraphic style as if it were painted on can also be a nice way of making it look more unique.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

thats gorgeous, cheers. :)

Advertisement