Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mizzoni Pizza,Balbriggan

Options
  • 19-12-2008 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi All, just wondering if anyone has tried the new mizzoni pizza on mill st.,had a pizza from there tonight,must say it was gorgeous,much nicer than Dominos or apache. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Ooooh we have a Mizzonis:)
    There really are more fast food outlets springing up everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Lovely pizza. And the wagon wheel OMG!

What a beast! Cheap enough too.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Libero's is cheapest and tastiest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Got a pizza out of Mizzoni's recently. Thought it was OK, nothing to get overly excited about. Prices aren't bad compared to the other pizza joints, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

Morphéus wrote: »
    Libero's is cheapest and tastiest :D

I've always been quite fond of Liberos pizza myself.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Anyone happen to have Mizzonis # handy?
    Balbriggan # isn't on their site and the other shops don't seem to know of its existence.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Helmet

Howdy, the number is 01 690 4629

Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Couldnt help but notice the first and last posters,

Japseye and helmut ! you guys related?
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 japzeye

Couldnt help but notice the first and last posters,

Japseye and helmut ! you guys related?
    :D

I don't think C.S.I. Maimi will be offering you a job anytime soon if thats all the evidence you're going on :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

japzeye wrote: »
    I don't think C.S.I. Maimi will be offering you a job anytime soon if thats all the evidence you're going on :D:D:D

Is there a Mizzoni in Miami?

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 294 ✭✭XJR

japzeye wrote: »
    Hi All, just wondering if anyone has tried the new mizzoni pizza on mill st.,had a pizza from there tonight,must say it was gorgeous,much nicer than Dominos or apache. Any thoughts?

Their pizzas are nice I have to admit that, but as a former (occasional) employee I'd be slow to use them. I was never much of a fan of dough making while smoking a cigarette - though it did seem to appeal to others. Admittedly this was some years ago so maybe things have changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

The name of this cafe/restaurant is in fact The Old Mill.

They just happen to offer the Mizzoni menu and as such it appears to a small part of the business.

The non Mizzoni menu is excellent, breakfast, lunch, dinner along with a wine licence (bottle of house priced reasonably @ 16 euro). Lots of food variety and seating for around 30. I believe they will be hosting BYOB evenings also.

Definetly a great addition to the town, and good value for money. Definitely not a 'fast food' outlet.

Bluetonic wrote: »
    The name of this cafe/restaurant is in fact The Old Mill.

They just happen to offer the Mizzoni menu and as such it appears to a small part of the business.

The non Mizzoni menu is excellent, breakfast, lunch, dinner along with a wine licence (bottle of house priced reasonably @ 16 euro). Lots of food variety and seating for around 30. I believe they will be hosting BYOB evenings also.

Definetly a great addition to the town, and good value for money. Definitely not a 'fast food' outlet.
    Have to agree with you Bluetonic, Had pizza from there which is good but the food during the day is excellent,all seems homemade,not bought in pre prepared crap,a good addition to the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Can someone tell me if mizzonis deliver at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Helmet

yup, free delivery.
    Went into the Mill café place, very nice, had chicken wings....good sized portion and nice blue cheese dip.
    I thinkCate's up be town is better though for the same kinda food/money

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Helmet wrote: »
    yup, free delivery.
    Went into the Mill café place, very nice, had chicken wings....good sized portion and nice blue cheese dip.
    I thinkCate's up be town is better though for the same kinda food/money

Cheers for that helmet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Finally got the chance to try the food in this cafe and it was absolutely gorgeous. I've always been a fan of Trax but I think I have a new favourite.

I got the chicken caesar salad, which was HUGE and really tasty. (~€8)
    My mate got the fish and chips which was also huge. He said the batter on the cod was really light and the tar tar sauce had choped gherkins in it so he was delighted. (~€8.50)
    My other friend had the potato and leek soup which was very large and came with 3 slices of brown bread. (~€4) She's a soup fiend and she said it was gorgeous.

The staff were really, really friendly and the service was quick.
    I'll definitely be going back there again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

When I passed it yesterday it was closed for renovations, although they said the pizza service was still available. Hope it isn't a permanent thing, but it seems odd to be renovating a new restaurant.

Yeah,closed again today, don't know what the hell is going on,the daytime food was so good. Guess its back to the hotel for me then.

Advertisement