Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

henna standing lamps

Options
  • 20-12-2008 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hello all my first post here i think this is the right place for this question hope someone can help me with it.Ok im looking for a standing Henna lamp for the living room,especially where to buy in Cork City preferably or on the net but based in Ireland if possible thanks.Some pics of what i mean.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I know the fittings very well but I have not seen them for sale in Ireland sorry, I have one at home, I know a distributer who brought in a stack of them 2 years ago, I'll give him a buzz during the week to see it he still has them, any time I have seen them for sale it has been in outside markets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭geraardo

That would be great thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

sorry for the delay, no luck though, he bought in a container from Morocco, they sold them in their shops and are not getting more in as they took a while to shift, sorry.

Advertisement