Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiplayer Levels

• 20-12-2008 6:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Whats your favourite and most hated online multiplayer level and why???

Favourite = The Pit

Hate = Last Resort

The Pit's symetrical design combines well with its proximity and having all weapons available is class.

Always a snipe-off for the first minute of play in Last Resort and the vechiles are pointless!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

I think The Pit can be a snipe off too but Last Resort is epic imo, one of the best maps to ship with the game.

Favourite online map is probably still Valhalla for team, Pit for Solo.

I absolutely detest Narrows. Somewhat hate Standoff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Construct is by far my favourite map. as there are plenty of brs, and the crossmap br battles kick ass between open and closed side. I love the pit too.

I hate standoff. No sniper and its nearly always one sided, (ie: one team gets the warthogs and rapes..

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

Narrows, Amplified (MLG Foundry variant) and Onslaught (MLG Foundry variant).

The Pit is the greatest map in the history of maps but only with BR starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

theres not one map in halo 3 that will be as legendary as halo 2 or halo 1 maps. Not 1 arena map in bungie made maps, the pit has a big wall down the middle blocking all lines of site across the map slowing down the pace of the game. I don't even know what my favourite maps are i just play the mlg ones anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Favourite = The Pit

Worst = Snowbound

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

dyl10 wrote: »
    Favourite = The Pit

Worst = Snowbound

I used to despise Snowbound but now I've realized that its a brilliant map if you stay above ground. The long-range BR battles and grenade throwing is very fun. Team Snipers is also pretty fun on it.

The underground pit, though, is just ****e. A complete grenade spamming festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Isolation is retarded.
    Cold Storage is a remake of Chill Out :cool:

Advertisement