Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Know anyone with a truck??

Options
  • 20-12-2008 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭

Don't know if this is the right place to post but I'm looking for someone with a truck, who would be interested in a bit of a nixer next weekend.

Doesn't have to be a huge truck, I'd say a 7and a half ton or bigger...

Any help at all appreciated! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

sudzs wrote: »
    Don't know if this is the right place to post but I'm looking for someone with a truck, who would be interested in a bit of a nixer next weekend.

Doesn't have to be a huge truck, I'd say a 7and a half ton or bigger...

Any help at all appreciated! :)

My mate has a logistics company and has loads of trucks, what's the mission???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

A last minute house move!!! :eek:

From Dundalk to Plymouth in the southwest of England. It's house contents but no white goods or furniture except for a computer desk, a bookcase, a few other small bits and pieces and a standard double bed and matress.

We can wait around a week for delivery but stuff would have to be picked up 27th December.

I know he's up to his ears with retail work this time of the year. I'll mention it to him later and see if he's up for it...

Thanks a mill Daragh29!! :D

He does a lot of work between the UK and here, I'll give him a call later and see if he has wheels available, I'd say he will...

• Advertisement

Darragh29 wrote: »
    He does a lot of work between the UK and here, I'll give him a call later and see if he has wheels available, I'd say he will...

Thanks again!

Any word yet? :)

sudzs wrote: »
    Thanks again!

Any word yet? :)

Just onto him there, I think he can do it for you. I'll PM you on his info...

Advertisement