Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO: Ladies of the Lounge!

Options
  • 20-12-2008 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭

Ladies, for those of you with a little cash left after the Christmas presents, and who take a sadistic pleasure in the torture of your fellow human beings, you might want to have a glance here.

Onkle I know is well-known to you (three pics in the Know Your Loungers thread for a start) and one of you good ladies was obviously reasonably impressed, given that you deemed his pic worthy of repeating in the Who Makes You Drool thread! :D

Our other two victims volunteers, Orestes and Kh ... he who shall not be named >_> ... will be known to many of you both from the site and from Boards beers.

It's a very good cause folks ... and I don't just mean SSF!! :D

And in all fairness, I think such idiocy courage deserves to be supported, n'est pas? ... and there's still a few hours left to show your support! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

So Onkle will be Yum Yum then given his appearance in the who makes you drool thread??:D

But who shall be Pitti sing and who shall be Peep Bo??

It's a great idea; very sorry I won't be around to see it!!

Advertisement