Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fentiman's Curiosity Cola?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Keithchap

Hey,

I've been looking around a few Tesco's for the cola, no joy. Has anyone come across it recently?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Last time I saw it in Tesco Dundrum they had significantly increased their prices. Not sure it's worth it anymore tbh. It was great when Dunnes did a 75cl bottle for €3. Gone now :(

Cheers.

I was actually in Tesco Dundrum today, they had the ginger beer @4.50 for 4 bottles. I asked Customer care and they said the cola wasn't showing up on the system so they didn't stock nor would they get it, they weren't very helpful. I tried Tesco Clearwater also but they had no Fentimans at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Keithchap wrote: »
    I asked Customer care and they said the cola wasn't showing up on the system so they didn't stock nor would they get it, they weren't very helpful.

how is that not being helpful? just because you didn't get the response you had hoped for?

how is that not being helpful? just because you didn't get the response you had hoped for?

As in the girl I dealt with was very distracted whilst talking to me, seemed very keen to get rid of me, told me they only had what was on the shelf and tutted and was disgusted when I asked her to check her computer in case they had it on the system and hopefully might be due a delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 equlleus

I found Curiosity Cola in UK on-line shop they have 750ml and 275ml botels price is €3 for 750ml and €1 for 275ml. You can find them in thedrinkshop_com Shiping is fast about 3 days.

Thanks equlleus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

equlleus wrote: »
    €3 for 750ml and €1 for 275ml.

Does not compute

• Registered Users Posts: 2 equlleus

Right now the ar on stock in Dunes Store for €1.89

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

€1.89 for the small bottle? Compared to the €1.15 it was six years ago, that's an annual increase of 8.6% in the price!

• Advertisement
Advertisement