Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stockings

• 20-12-2008 1:02pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know where I could get my hands on a Winnie the Pooh stocking? I saw them in Tesco but they were gone when I went into get them! Any suggestions? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Strange fetish you have going there Sully ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Its for my nephew! Iv never even watched Winnie the Pooh in my entire lifetime! :p

Now, are you going to help me out or what? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

did you try michael Guynes (i seriously cant spell) but they have loads of christmas stockings and stuff like that :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

dlofnep wrote: »

Afraid so, going to put his presents in them!
    emo!! wrote: »
    did you try michael Guynes (i seriously cant spell) but they have loads of christmas stockings and stuff like that :)

Is Guinies or whatever its spelt a charity store? I cant see how someones going to bring back winnie the pooh stockings to them?! But will defo check, handy awl store that is.

• Advertisement

Sully wrote: »
    Afraid so, going to put his presents in them!

Is Guinies or whatever its spelt a charity store? I cant see how someones going to bring back winnie the pooh stockings to them?! But will defo check, handy awl store that is.

no it isnt a charity shop, its a discount store :D!

emo!! wrote: »
    no it isnt a charity shop, its a discount store :D!

I must be getting mixed up.. I thought there was a charity shop near there? :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Just seen them in Tesco in poleberry this morning .

Sully wrote: »
    I must be getting mixed up.. I thought there was a charity shop near there? :/
    oxfam , is nextdoor to it :)

Didnt get down as far as Guinies today as I only had a short time in town with a big to-do list. Nowhere I looked had anythough. Neither Tesco Ardkeen, Tramore or New Ross had any so will check out Polbery tmrow. :)

Thanks for the suggestions folks

• Advertisement

Got them in Polbery (well, the last one :D).

Thanks lads. Appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

You'll look a million dollars on Christmas morning, Sully :pac:

Fajitas! wrote: »
    You'll look a million dollars on Christmas morning, Sully :pac:

Quiet you :p

Advertisement