Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to get Nitro fuel in Dublin or Nearby

Options
  • 20-12-2008 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks as the thread suggests I need to get a gallon of GloFuel preferably 20% this side of christmas. I have tried Green Hobby and also BoyzToys and no Joy, so any other ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Thump

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

Try Oisin at HobbiesIreland.ie, his e-mail and phone number are on the site, he has a supply of Merlin fuel, and I'm sure he could accomidate you. He is located near Maynooth / Leixlip.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

What?!:eek:

No fuel at either Green Hobby or Boyztoyz? Are you serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

Got some out in Boyztoys santry (had tried stephens green first) only had ltrs of 16% or 2.5ltrs of 25% tornado fuel, so settled for the 16%, was in green hobby on friday and the shelves were bare, waiting for a delivery and hoping its this side of christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

you could also contact Mick Bolger in Dublin model car club
    check out their website for his contact info ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Plenty of model fuel in Green Hobby & Model, Harolds Cross, Dublin as of this morning when I dropped in.
    Patrick told me that there was no shortage in the strict sense of the word, except for he had set aside a very large quantity for locals who pre-booked it in advance for their hols break. He had two days when there was no fuel that was not pre-booked, but got fresh supplies in yesterday afternoon.
    So no worries.
    Gallons (4.551 litres) start at E18.50 and go up as the nitro level % goes up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement