Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed: Need ideas for a Secret Santa/Kris Kindle gift in City today

Options
  • 20-12-2008 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Right - Dying with the worst work xmas party hangover and I need help with Kris Kindle/Secret Santa ideas. Basically, every year my mates and I organise your standard Secret Santa buzz on the last Saturday before xmas. Rules are that the gift must be xmas themed and must be something that the recipient can wear for remainder of the night. It can't be something so outlandish that he/she won't get into a pub/club. The goal is to be completely tacky/ridiculous but not overly gratuitous. Gifts have to come under the 20 euro mark..

Meeting up at 6pm later tonight so don't really have time to wander around time for a few hours - would prefer to have 2-3 ideas and just pick up the best one right before dinner.

I know I am being completely lazy but any ideas would be great!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

Penneys sell man-thongs for 1.50..... :)

I always find looking at gift websites gives you ideas. Try www.iwoot.co.uk it might give you some inspiration :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

To add to the man thongs suggestion, Penneys also have red negligées with white fur trim. Failing that, €2 shops have weird Christmas hats

Advertisement