Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungeon Sequence Please Help

Options
  • 20-12-2008 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hey All
    Playing WoW with my first character and loving it. Level 44 Human Warlock.
    I've started doing the dungeons, bit late apparently but I think they're fun and I'm making a bomb at the Auction House afterwards
    Have done Deadmines and Stockades so far and I was just wondering what order should i try to complete the rest of them? Or what ones would i be able to do given my current level? I was starting to level up fairly quickly but had to stop because of college exams. Seeing as I'm free i would like to try to be around level 50 by new years.
    Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

At what levels did you do deadmines and stockades? A list of the dungeons sorted by level can be found here. I recommend doing Maraudon and Zul'Farrak

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mister-M5

I did both at level 43 I think so no exp was gained, just earned a lot of money from the AH. Now level 46. I'm really liking the achievements side of things and am going to try to complete all the instances up to my level, even though it won't be much use to me, maybe just run somebody through them or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭KilOit

have a look at http://www.wowhead.com/?zones=2#0+2+1 and just set it to level

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Doing quests is your fastest way of leveling, however, if you are on Executus then I can lend a hand in-game if you throw me a whisper. Gilenrai is the name :)

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mister-M5

Thanks for all the help guys, much appreciated! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

go zul farrak ----> maraudon ----> sunken temple then maybe blackrock depths if you can.

Advertisement